Antoinette King , PSP
About Antoinette King, CISSP, PSP, DPPS, SICC,
Antoinette King has more than two decades of experience in the security industry, holding roles including Engineered Systems Specialist, Operations Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Key Account Manager. Antoinette founded Credo Cyber Consulting in 2020 with the goal of providing her clients a holistic perspective on security, bridging the gap between the physical and cybersecurity domains focusing on data privacy and protection. Her book, The Digital Citizen’s Guide to Cybersecurity: How to Stay Safe and Empowered Online hit the Amazon Best Seller’s list for all its categories in the first 48 hours of release. She is currently the Director of Sales for the East and Head of Cyber Convergence at i-PRO Americas.
Awards and Praise for Antoinette King
- Winner, 2022 Cyber OSPAs Best Cybersecurity Consultant
- Winner, ASIS 2022 Karen Marquez Award
- Winner, SIA Chairman’s Award 2022
- Honoree, SIA 2022 Women in Security Forum Power 100
- Winner, SIA 2020 Women In Security Forum Scholarship
- Winner, SIA 2018 RISE Scholarship
- ISC² CISSP
- Utica University, MS, Cybersecurity Policy & Risk Assessment; Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Farmingdale College, BS, Managing Security Systems, Criminal Justice
- Cyber AB - Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) - Registered Practitioner Credential ID CMMC Professional Number: 4942
- Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification (SICC)
- Association for Data and Cyber Governance (ADGC) – Certified Data Privacy Protection Specialist
- ASIS International – Certified Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- Axis Communications – Certified Professional
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATES
ASIS Women in Security
- Chair - Publications Committee
ASIS Women in Security is an open community for all ASIS members interested in security issues related to women in security. This community aims to provide support and assistance to women in the security field, as well as inspire those interested in entering the profession.
Security Industry Association (SIA)
- Co-Chair - Cybersecurity Advisory Board
- Member- Data Privacy Advisory Board
- Member - Women in Security Forum
The Security Industry Association’s mission is to be a catalyst for success within the global security industry through information, insight, and influence. As a not-for-profit trade organization driven by volunteers, SIA provides education, certification, standards, advocacy, and influential events which connect the industry.
InfraGard is a proactive collaboration between the FBI and the private sector to protect our nation’s Critical Infrastructure.
- Member - NY Metro Chapter
- Chair - Commercial Facilities Working Group
- Co-Chair - Electronic Security Cross-Sector Council
- Co-Chair - Digital Exhaust Cross-Sector Council
Women in Cybersecurity (WiCys), Member
WiCyS is a global community of women, allies, and advocates, dedicated to bringing talented women together to celebrate and foster their passion and drive for cybersecurity.
Moms in Security Global Outreach (MISGO), Founding Member
Moms in security is a volunteer organization committed to helping support the rescue efforts and aftercare of abused and trafficked children.
IFSEC Global, Judging Panel Member, Security & Fire Influencers
IFSEC Global Influencer awards are designed to generate positivity across the industry by recognizing the talent and efforts of some of the leading individuals tirelessly working to develop the security and fire safety sectors. Judges play prominent roles in the security and fire sectors across the globe.
Board of Advisors:
- How Cybersecurity, Edge Analytics, and AI Have Impacted the Design and Implementation of Physical Security Systems
- Tuesday, September 12 • 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Central Time (US & Canada)